Monday, May 12, 2008

Since I Last Posted...

I have been extremely busy...
  • I watched one of my former students/disciples receive his Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering from Georgia Tech. Congrats, Matt! I am extremely proud of you and am glad you will be coming back to grad school in God's country, the University of Tennessee.
  • Last week, I literally had something church-related to do every single night.
  • I have gotten a new summer intern. James Eaton, a young man who grew up in ISBC and just finished his freshman year at North Greenville University, will help make the magic happen this summer.
  • We started working with WCQR to bring an artist to ISBC for a concert this fall. Can't say anymore than that right now. DON'T ASK!
  • Saw DecembeRadio rock the house in Kingsport last Friday night.
  • Rejoiced as a young man who went to the concert prayed to receive Christ as his Lord and Savior!
  • Saw (and participated) as our ISBC softball team went 3-0 during the first week of competition, winning the last 2 games by a combined score of 41-0.
  • Saw and praised the Lord as ISBC voted to free up the funds necessary to complete the cafe construction in the Student Assembly Center.
  • As for weight-loss, between going to Atlanta for the graduation, having a busy week and Mother's Day, let's just say I had a few more extracurricular meals than I should have. We will get back to the weigh-in this Wednesday.

Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things and start posting on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment