Thursday, April 16, 2009

Heeerrrre's...Jesus!

The spiritual depth of this posting would not wet your ankles, but this one is just fun. I have had the high honor and privilege of introducing numbers of people to Jesus. As a guy who spends some time behind a microphone, I can only imagine what it might be like to have the honor of doing something like what you are about to see comedian Steve Harvey attempt... actually introduce Jesus Christ.

Steve certainly gives it a go and I get a sense that he has some connection to what he is saying. But personally, I think it would be hard to ever top the Holy Spirit descending from Heaven as Jesus exited the baptismal waters to the thunderous voice of the Father, "This is my beloved, Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment