Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Awesome Youth Group Skit...

Many people have seen this video, but it is well worth my promotion for those who may not have seen it. As I understand it, this particular performance was at a large youth conference in Tennessee and is performed by a youth group from Florida. The music is by the group Lifehouse and the song is entitled Everything.

As minister to youth, I have seen the battle that is portrayed in this skit take place too many times. My heart breaks for young people who get lost in a lifestyle that started out just being "something fun... no big deal," but then escalated into something that consumed their life. That is why I continue to do what I do. I pray everyday that my kids would develop such a rock solid relationship with Jesus Christ that they can avoid experiencing some of the more painful ramifications of their sin.

Feel free to share this with friends and others who could stand some encouragement.

A Mighty Fortress Is Our God. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment