Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pitiful Posting Progress

Well, all I can say is... I am sorry. My spare time over the past few days has been eaten up with trying to develop a brand new website for the ISBC Student Ministry. I am grateful for my Mac but I am trying to educate myself on the finer points of FTP servers and the like and that is slow going. I'll buy coffee and a favorite sinful sugary delicacy for anyone that would like to help me upload my creation to the world wide web.

One thing to keep in mind: This blog exists for me. I don't exist for this blog. At least I keep telling myself that so I will feel better.

Stay tuned for more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Tiger If I knew how, I would be glad to help. I have enough trouble just reading my mail. You are missed and you are still avalued friend that I would be blessed to help any way I can.
    C B S

    ReplyDelete