Monday, April 14, 2008

A Fresh Look At "Amazing Grace"

Have you ever been flipping through the channels late at night and come across something that just blesses your socks off? I flipped through and landed on one of the Bill Gaither Homecoming broadcasts one night. Now if you know me you know that I have very eclectic tastes when it comes to music. I like a variety of things from opera and classical to contemporary Christian, bluegrass and southern gospel. When I run across a Gaither show the Holy Spirit compels me to stop and sing along.

On that particular night I saw this "performance" by Wintley Phipps and was blown away. Today, I received an email that reminded me of it and was able to find this on You Tube. If you have 9 minutes- this will bless you.


2 comments:

  1. Wow...I have goose bumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Wonderful to see and heae
    Rent the movie 'Amazing Grace" to see the story behind the writing of the song. The movie has not near the quality it deserves but portrays an epic story. Thanks Tiger (George) for making it possible to see this entry. Continue the blog It is a blesseng to me and I am sure that it is to others as well

    ReplyDelete