Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Eureka! The Thing I Need To Stimulate More Weight Loss!

The ladies in the office just made me aware of a new, state-of-the-art piece of equipment that might be the answer to my problem. I have the diet part down. The difficulty I was facing was finding time to exercise and develop a good work out routine in the midst of my busy schedule. Low and behold, I have found it! I can now work out WHILE WORKING. This fabulous, break- through, technological wonder was recently profiled on The Ellen Show. While this is certainly no endorsement for the Ellen Show or Ellen's way of life, she certainly knows top-quality craftsmanship when she sees it.

If you are interested, let me know and perhaps we can work a bulk rate discount.

By the way, this is milestone post number 100 on tigerbrooks.com and I can think of no better way to celebrate than to hopefully contribute to your quality of life by letting you in on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment