Friday, September 4, 2009

New Elements On tigerbrooks.com

In the left column, you will notice a couple of new elements to tigerbrooks.com. First, I have added a widget for TwitVids. These are random videos of me talking about things that need to be talked about or just interesting things captured on my BlackBerry Storm.

Further down, I have added the Community Focus broadcasts that I record for 88.3 WCQR. Each week we highlight local ministries and organizations making a difference in our community and the Kingdom of God (those are one in the same.) These will soon be available through podcast from the station website- http://www.wcqr.org

Right now you can here my interviews with Tom Elam and David Wilson at Bristol's Raceway Ministries, Claudia Byrd with Speedway Children's Charities, and Rhonda Chafin with Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee.

1 comment:

  1. Having watched your first twitvid involving some reflections on the drive home, I've gotta say that I was really pleased when you got off that silly stuff about mowing and blowing, and got down to some serious reflecting. It is indeed FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE.

    ReplyDelete