Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another Tiger's Tried and True: Eggnog


This one goes out to all eggnog lovers! If you are a hater, turn back now.
It is finally eggnog season. I love nuzzling a good nog! While I must limit my intake in my present state of health consciousness (Bwahahahaha), I still splurge on occasion. So if you like the nog, here we go. If you find yourself in or around Knoxville, TN or know someone who is traveling to and from there, make tracks to one of the many Weigel’s convenience stores. Their store brand eggnog is the best store-bought eggnog I have ever tried. My mom, as usual, makes some good stuff when I can get her to, but Weigel’s is fantastic.
You Weight Watcher’s folks be prepared to pony up a few exchanges for it, but it is definitely “Tiger Tried” and “Tiger Approved!”

1 comment:

  1. I bring several containers of Weigel's eggnog home to Kingsport every Christmas, because my dad and I love it - it's become our Christmas tradition since I moved to Knoxville.

    ReplyDelete