Thursday, January 24, 2008

Now THAT Is Cute!

This is Baby Katherine or, as I like to call her, Sweet Baby Kate.  She belongs to one of my best friends in the world.  This look is in response to the question, "Katherine, what do you think of your Daddy Keith?"  Nah, just kidding ol' buddy.  Thanks to Keith and Stacie for sending this one on down the line.  Isn't this picture a hoot?  It is just the kind of thing one needs to get through a Friday. Enjoy.

I've been extremely busy moving offices and making some preparations at both churches for my going and coming in a few days.  Thanks to my loyal readers for your patience.  I'll get back on this horse in a few days.  But I do have just few random observations to share:
  • The Quik Stop in Weber City, VA makes a killer cheeseburger.
  • The Purple Cow on Stone Drive in Kingsport makes a 1 lb. cheeseburger called "The Intimidator." Well deserved nickname. I was slightly. It completely fills the entire inside of a standard styrofoam flip-top food carrier. I feel so dirty. Now I have to get on with that 50 lb. weight loss (See post from Jan. 1)
  • When we moved into our house in May, we got rid of a WHOLE BUNCH O' JUNK. Now I have to do the same after accumulating so much in my office. It won't fit in my new one.
  • American Idol is slipping just a bit, but I am hanging in there!  "I am your brother, best friends forever..."
  • I am typing this on my new MacBook and I love it!  Sorry PC Paul, you know who you are :)
  • As my transition draweth nigh, my excitement is building.
  • I was hopeful when Fred Thompson tossed his hat in the ring.  I got excited.  Now he is gone.  Just never got any traction. Sorry Fred.  Huckabee is looking better all the time. Would somebody buy McCain some spray-on tanner?
  • If you ever think about going out at 11:00p.m. in a t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts to push the trash bin up to the road because you forgot it earlier AND it is 13 degrees outside... I would advise against it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiger! Congrats on your new mac purchase. I feel you have chosen wisely grasshopper. Really, I just wanted to say I love your new profile pic! (but the one with the hands is kind of scary.) Love ya dude!

    ReplyDelete