Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Rare Blog Brag

I not only have gotten into blogging myself, but I always carve out time to read the blogs of people I know, love, respect and from whom I can learn a few things or obtain ideas. Sometimes people fall into more than one of those categories.

Dr. Wayne Stacy served as Dean of the M. Christopher White School of Divinity at Gardner-Webb University. He resigned and went back into a full-time pastorate about a year before I graduated. He is hands down one of the most gifted preachers I have ever heard and, as you will be able to tell, equally adept at writing.

I highly recommend that you CLICK HERE and read his latest post regarding whether our churches are producing Christians or converts.

You will also find him listed in my Blog Roll on a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. Tiger:

    Thanks for your kind comments about my blog. Best to you on your new ministry venture!

    Best,

    wayne

    ReplyDelete